Business Plans and Feasibility Studies to Grow Your Business
Consultants to the Agri-Food Industry
We help our clients increase sales and profits
First Nations Economic Development
Helping Government Improve Effectiveness
Hart & Associates Management Consultants has been providing solid business advice and recommendations to senior management at private and public sector and not-for-profit organizations across Canada and the U.S. for over 30 years.
We have extensive experience in a number of industry sectors including food and agriculture, manufacturing, financial services, technology, economic development and First Nations. We know the business conditions and challenges in these sectors very well and are able to provide focused and practical advice to help our clients achieve their goals.
Some of our consulting services include:
-export sales development
-evaluating companies to acquire
-improving company value
We are focused on helping you achieve your goals. If you have specific goals you would like to achieve this year, please contact me directly to discuss how we can help you succeed.
Interested in finding new customers and increasing your sales and profits?Maybe its time to develop a solid business strategy with action plans for today’s business climate.
Hart & Associates goes beyond providing you with insightful information and analysis. We help you make the right decisions to improve the performance and profitability of your organization based on solid input from the marketplace and our strategic recommendations followed up with a detailed implementation plan that you can act on now.
We have proven expertise in:
- Food and Agricultural Industry
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Performance Measurement
- Evaluation of Government Services
- Economic Development
- Market Research
- Business assessments and feasibility studies
- Financial Services
- Strategic planning for the Professions Sector
- Printing, Digital and Photographic Industries
- Business-to-Business Markets
- Tourism and Culture
- First Nations’ Business and Economic Development
Some of the assignments we have recently conducted include:
- Conducting a feasibility study and business plans in the agri-food industry for client in the Yukon
- Developed a business plan and viability assessment for a grain cooperative in western Canada
- Developed a strategic and operational expansion plan for an industrial company
- Developed a performance measurement framework to help measure economic development success
- Market and business development plan for a new greenhouse operation in Northern Ontario
- Conducted a feasibility study and business plan for a bison operation for a First Nation client
- Marketing and business plan for a new food processing operation for an economic development client in Eastern Ontario
- Market assessment for a financial services client to help them acquire a new company
- Program evaluation of the export trade programs of the Ontario government
- M & A assignment to sell a printing company in Western Canada
- Business development program for a new fish processing plant
- Developed an assessment of performance measurement practices for cultural organizations in international markets (museums, art galleries, science centres and others)
Winter 2023 Newsletter
Winter 2022 Newsletter
Fall 2021 Newsletter
Food & Agriculture Industry
We are industry leaders in providing business development, market opportunity, feasibility studies, business plans and industry analysis for the food and agriculture industry in Canada and the U.S.
Business to Business
Hart & Associates provides a full range of market research, marketing and strategic planning services for clients in the business-to-business marketplace.
We provide very focused services to help companies increase their export sales. We work with manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers and brokers to identify new opportunities.
Hart & Associates can help your company develop a business strategy that will provide clear direction for your management team. We can provide the key information you need on customers, prospective customers, competitors and we map out the long-term direction of your industry to devise strategies and action plans that will help you drive sales and profits now – not later.
Contact us for a free consultation.