I spoke at the Ontario Fruit & Vegetable Conference and Trade Show in Niagara Falls last weekend. I presented the results of our hazelnut study that identified sales opportunities in the food processing and retail markets for the Ontario industry. This conference was a great success with 160 exhibitors and over 2,000 in attendance.
- The challenge for food companies in 2022 is managing inflation
- Is Your Business Plan COVID Proof? – Winter 2022
- COVID-19 Forces Food Companies to Adapt – Spring 2021
- The CAP Grants for Food Processors – Should You Apply – Winter 2020
- Help Grow Your Food Company by Gaining Leverage Through Partnerships- Summer 2019