Hart & Associates has provided a full range of marketing and senior management advisory services to the computer, telecommunications and office supply industry in Canada and the U.S since 1988.
We consult extensively to the computer, cellular, office and computer supply segments at the manufacturing, distribution, retail and commercial contract level of the industry.
We help clients better understand the needs of their customers, identify new market and business opportunities and help improve their sales volume and profit margins.
We know the industry and can keep ahead of the trends and are able to provide our clients with responsive and innovative marketing and consulting advice to help them achieve their profit, marketing and organizational goals.
Our clients include manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers and superstore companies in the office products industry throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Our Market Research Services
We provide clients with a full range of marketing and market research services for both consumer and business-to-business markets.
We conduct telephone, personal interviews, focus groups and web-based surveys with consumers, home office customers, small businesses, commercial office managers, office workers and institutional buyers. We conduct market research to solve a client’s problem or help them to move ahead.
We help clients by:
- Rejuvenating a manufacturer’s marketing program for its mass market and dealer segment
- Determining purchase intentions of channel customers to identify ways to increase sales
- Redesigning a client’s sales and distribution system to improve service levels and profitability
- Identifying the size and growth rate of market channels and specific product markets
- Revealing how end-customers use products and identifying how products could be improved
- Conducting competitive analysis and evaluating potential target companies to buy
The market research steps we take to help clients succeed include:
- Interview consumers to identify their preference for packaging options and new products
- Conduct focus groups with office managers to evaluate brand preference and identify the effectiveness of pull-through programs
- Interview SOHO, back-to-school and retail customers to determine effectiveness of co-op advertising and flyer programs
- Conduct personal interviews with key buyers in mass, commercial and superstore channels to identify how to improve client’s sales and marketing programs
The segments we regularly provide services include:
- Office products
- Contract and commercial furniture markets
- Computer, cellular telephone